The Scott Family

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Carnaval in Brasilia


For carnaval we went by plane to Brasilia, the capital of Brazil. This was my seventh time in an aeroplane. I'm kind of getting used to flying, and now choose to have a light sleep when travelling. In Brasila we stayed in Uncle Fernando, Aunty Fabiola and my Cousins Fernanda and Fabricio's house.


While having a bath I was still able to read because the book was made of plastic.



We had some sunny and some cloudy days in Brasilia. On this day the sun was shining, so we went to the club to swim in the heated pool. I'm getting used to swimming now, and even put my head under the water.




I really loved being with my cousins.




When leaving the club, Mum and I stopped to take a photo in front of a nice little waterfall.




The next day we went to visit Catetinho. This is where President Juscelino Kubitschek lived when Brasilia was being built. Uncle Fernando, Aunty Fabiola and I underneath the main building.




A nice photo of my cousins Fernanda and Fabricio, and my Aunty Fabiola.



That afternoon we went to a birthday party. I was playing football with the other kids and got my first goal. Does it count if you use your hands???


A nice photo of mum and I at the birthday party.


The next day dad was teaching me to ride a plastic motorbike. Dad even let me use his big hat so I looked a bit like a motorbike rider.



I played a lot with my two cousins, but Fernanda taught me how to play with things properly. Thanks Fernanda...



That afternoon I went to meet my new cousin César.

The next day we went to eat lunch by the lake.



We had a nice walk too.



Then we visited some of the famous monuments in Brasilia.



It was pretty cold, so I got to use my hooded sweat-shirt with a fleecy lining.



The cold weather is good preparation for my trip to New Zealand in June and July.



Dad and I sharing a special moment in front of the cathedral. I had so much fun on our trip to Brasilia. I can't wait to go back. Thanks Uncle Fernando, Aunty Fabiola and my two cousins Fernanda and Fabricio.



I miss you guys already...



Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Olá Isabella !!! Cada vez que acessamos seu blog você está mais linda e grandona. Estamos com saudades e te esperando para conhecer a Helena. Grande beijo dos " tios" Chris e Vlad

12:01 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home