The Scott Family

Monday, January 22, 2007

Samba Dancing at Uncle Geraldo's Birthday Party

On Saturday we went to Uncle Geraldo's birthday party at his farm.

There was a lot of people making lot's of noise.

Plenty for me to look at while in my lovely mum's arms.

I dressed-up in a beautiful dress, with my new shoes and matching headband.

There was a 'Pagode Band' that got everyone on their feet.

Mum was really enjoying herself dancing away.

I was carefully watching her from the arms of someone else. I really enjoyed watching her dance.

Then she came to get me to dance with her.

And I laughed...

and laughed...

and laughed.

I think I can remember some of the dance moves she taught me.

It was so much fun watching mum dance.

By the end of the night I was exhausted, so I went to bed early and let the adults continue on with the party.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ei, Isabella!
Que fotos lindas, hein???
Que sorriso mais gostoso!
Saudades...
Beijos

10:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Viva Isabella, a grande promessa do samba!

2:11 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home