Fun and Games...
On the 2nd of February it was Aunty Simone's 23rd Birthday. Mum sneaked out and went and bought this chocolate cake and a present for her.

I got in on the action too, and helped Aunty Simone blow-out the candles...


I've got dad sorted-out now. I know exactly when he's going to take a photo, so I close my eyes!!!

I like to rock my head from side to side and blow 'rasberries' as well...

I have this little habit of rubbing my feet together until my shoes fall off. I do this in the street too when riding in my pram. Then Mum and Dad have panic attacks thinking that my shoe is lost!!!

Mum and Dad have now fitted toys to my pram. I must be getting old!!!

I'm now able to sit p-r-e-t-t-y steadily and play with my toys...

A couple of recent photos showing how I'm growing and changing so much.


Everything still needs to be tasted of course. Even dad's camera strap when he's trying to take a photo of me!!!

2 Comments:
Amei as fotos novas! Acho que vou comecar um blog para o Dominic e eu tambem! Beijos, Polly, Darren, e Bella!
Ei Isabellla, a Dinda tá morrendo de saudades, e a priminha Melissa tb. Adoramos essa fotos de gargalhadas e o bocão pra papar. Amamos vcs. bjs Dinda, Melissa e tio Serginho
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home