The Scott Family

Monday, December 18, 2006

Dad Here...

Hi Everyone, Isabella and Polly left me last Wednesday and travelled to Vitoria. I'm here alone, lonely and sad... The loves of my life have left me and I won't see them until this Friday. I thought I'd add some photos of Isabella and I to her site so that she can see them and remember me.
Love you two alot (Isabella and Polly)and miss you more than the world!!!
Lot's of love,
Darren and Dad




5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I hope you are surviving OK!!! I am sure they are missing you just as much as you are missing them :) xx

2:11 am  
Blogger Ana Paula Rassi Nyikos said...

Tá linda, Polly!
Parabéns.
Boas festas.
xxx
Anny S.

3:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isabella, vc esta linda!

10:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isabella, vovó te ama! Beijos
Nana A.

10:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Como é difícil viver sem te ver!!!!!!!!!!!
TE AMOOOOOOOO!!!!!
BJOS!!!VOVÓ ANGÉLICA

10:15 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home