Thursday and Saturday
Before heading-out on Thursday I had one of my favourite types of juice (beetroot and orange). I just can't get enough of this stuff!!!

We then went out for lunch with Tia Fabi, my friend Marina, Tio Tiago and his father. Here is a nice photo of Tia Fabi and Marina.

A nice photo of mum and I.

Mum was giving me lot's and lot's of love...



My new look!!!



What are you looking at?!?!?!?! Just joking. Mum, Dad and I went to the local baby shop on Saturday morning at bought my new high-chair to eat my meals in.

It's really comfortable with it's padded backing, armrest, belt system and cool table.

Even mum makes facials when she's feeding me!!!!

1 Comments:
Não vejo a hora da Melissa comer com esse bocão gostoso. Enquanto isso ela detona uma dedeira de 120ml. bjs
Dinda
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home