The Scott Family

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Érico and his sly moves on Sunday!!!

On Sunday, Tio Patto, Tia Gabi and their son Érico came to visit me. Érico is a few months older than me. While I was having a quick beauty sleep he was playing with some of my toys...

But when I awoke he began to make moves on me. He was really coming on strong. At first he started grabbing my delicate hand...

He was grabbing it quite hard and pulling me towards him. I knew he was up to something!!!

The lowest of all was when he tried to kiss my hand. I'm too wise for those kinds of moves!!!

In the end I did what dad taught me to do when boys try these moves on me and poked him in the eye. He won't try that on me for a while!!!

Tio Patto has this really cool backpack that Érico rides in. It was great being up so high. I felt like a grwon-up!!!

It was so much fun riding on dad's back.

Please don't take me out of here dad!!!

That night we went out for pizza with Tio Geraldo, Tia Aretusa and my friend Guilherme.

2 Comments:

Blogger Érico said...

Até parece... a Isabella é muito bebê para mim... ainda nem começou a engatinhar... eu tô noutra... eu gosto de mulheres maduras, que já ficam de pé...

7:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sei não, sei não... Esta vovó aqui, com mais de seis décadas de experiência, só consegue ver a eterna batalha dos sexos se manifestando. Isabella primeiro faz charminho,criando expectativa, custando a aparecer porque está garantindo a excelente aparência com um "quick beauty sleep"...daí aparece, baixa os olhos se fazendo de desinteressada e difícil, ao mesmo tempo em que oferece sua delicada mãozinha...e a foto seguinte faz a gente pensar se ela estava mesmo "poking him in the eye" ou fazendo-lhe um carinho na face... E o Érico, na típica atitude das "uvas verdes" ou "quem desdenha quer comprar", vem com um papo de que prefere mulheres maduras que já ficam de pé... Pois é, uma geração vai, uma geração vem, e não há nada de novo sob o sol. Ótimo! Beijos para todos.

10:45 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home