The Scott Family

Sunday, December 10, 2006

My First Visit to Santa!!!

Dad met mum and I at Iguatemi Shopping after work on Friday. There was a beautiful Christmas display. I was amazed by all the spinning, shinging and glowing things...



Then I went and met the man himself...Santa!!! For the first time!!!

Mum, Dad and I all sat as a family on Santa's knee.

I lay in a big brown bear and had another photo with Santa. I pulled his beard just to make sure it was real!!!

Then, when I was about to leave, Santa gave me a kiss on the hand!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear dear Isabella, it's great your blog is back. I studied very carefully the pictures. In the gorgeous ones full of colour with Santa & your parents you look cute as always, but rather bored (almost blasé,I'd say...). What really did brighten you up and brought a twinkle to your eyes was: being lifted up in the air by Dad (and wow, the possibility of burping milk onto him, now THAT sounds like lots of fun!)and when you and your dad read together the sparkly books. Please, keep on being a good girl, patient with your parents when they take you to the Iguatemi Shopping ... Love, vó Glenda

11:40 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home