Holidays!!!
I've been away on vacation, but now I'm back!!! I have been away for five weeks in Vitoria and Rio de Janeiro. I'm now five months old, weigh 6905 grams and I'm 64 and a half centimetres tall.
Nana A, Aunty Brenda, Melissa and I. Melissa is my new cousin. I'm just three and a half months older than her. I can't wait to play with her...

Grandad G is crazy for his football team called Flamengo

Melissa and I with our Great-grandmother. I also have two more in New Zealand.

Mine and Melissa's hands when sleeping. It's amazing what only three and a half months of life can do to our bodies!!!

A lovely picture of my new cousin Melissa

Having fun with Grandad G

My first fruit juice. It's great!!!

There must be more in here!!!

A nice photo of Nana A and I.

I make sure I keep up with my reading when I'm on holiday.

With Uncle Sergio and Aunty Brenda.

Mum and I at the beach.

It was great fun at the beach.

My first banana. I love these things!!!

Helping Dad guide the spoon into my mouth.

I slept right through the action on Christmas night!!!

Mum and I at a barbeque by the beach.

Dad and I at the barbeque.

A nice photo of my Grandad G and Nana C on New Years Eve.

I'm now eating different kinds of soup too. I think soup is probably my least favourite of my new types of food. Dad says he does not like it as much also because of the smell when he changes my nappy!!!

Eating an apple for the first time.

Of course some of the apple came out!!!

In Rio we stayed at Aunty Andreza, Uncle Raffa and my Cousin Giulia's house. Giulia loved holding me by herself.

Mum and I smiling for the camera

We all went to a club in Barra as the day was really nice. I had a great time in the floating thing.

Mum and I in the pool.

Mum, Dad and I cooling off.

Mum and Dad gave me this bouncing aeroplane for Christmas. It's a lot of fun...

A full picture of me Bouncy Aeroplane

3 Comments:
EI !!!ISABELLA.VOVÓ ADOROU O SEU BALANÇO DE AVIÃO.TE AMO MUITO,MINHA PRINCESA.
BJOS...VOVÓ ANGÉLICA
ISABELLA!!!
VC está muito linda nas fotos.Todas as fotos estão maravilhosas.
Estou morrendo de saudades!!
TE AMO ,MINHA LINDA!!!
BJOS..VOVÓ ANGÉLICA
Finally, pictures. I was wondering when you would show your pictures back to the world!!!
By the way, loved the one of you smilling at the beach!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home