
On the same day that my mum had her birthday my grandparents arrived.

We went out for a nice barbeque dinner.

I spent some time with my family.


And we all sang Happy Birthday to mum.

Mum got a big surprise...

The next day we went for a barbeque.

We were waiting for Romeo...then...

He arrived and gave me a lick...

I played with my friend Isabela

And Marina.

Mum wore these two rings when she was a baby...

I got to spend some special time with mum...


some friends...

And of course with Grandpa G and Nanna A.

Nanna A took these two photos of me with my hat and band on.


I point at all sorts of things now, especially lights...

Then on Sunday my Grandparents G & A packed-up and were gone. I miss them already...
Now it's time for us to pack our things to go to New Zealand on Thursday. We are going to stay five weeks and when we get back it's my 1st birthday.
1 Comments:
Happy birthday Polly! I hope you had a good one. See you guys very soon :) Melissa xx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home