
It has been a while since I put some photos on my site. Our new camera lens got broken and I've been travelling again. Here is a photo of me at home playing with my friend Giorgia.

And in the park watching dad play rugby again.

On the second Sunday of May it was Mothers Day. I made this card myself for mum.

And wrote a nice message inside.

Looking cute in one of my favourite places...the hammock.

On Mothers Day we went to have lunch at Aunty Aretusa's mothers house. Here I am with Aunties Teresa and Aretusa.

I'm sure we went out to somewhere this night, but I cannot remember where.

Sharing some time with my mum.


Dad went to Santiago in Chile for a week for his work, so mum and I went to Vitoria to see Grandma A, Grandpa G and the rest of the family. Dad bought me this bag with a little dog inside it.

It's been cold here in Sao Paulo, so when my friends and I play in the indoor play area we have to wrap-up warm.

We went to Aunty Marcelle and Uncle Rafa's house for lunch the other day. I got to play with Romeo.

He even cleaned my face for me.

Did you know that I have five teeth now?

I had a bath with dad. It was so much fun.

We had some friends over on Friday for dinner and a few drinks. I enjoyed playing with Alex.
2 Comments:
Some lovely photos of Isabella there - what a gorgeous little girl! Not long till we see you guys now - cool! I hope you had a great birthday Darren, the first as a daddy :) Holm family xx
Polly e Darren! Sempre adoro vir aqui ver as fotos lindas da querida Isa-Bela. Keep on posting! Eu fiz um website para mim e para o Dominic, nao sei se voces ja viram. www.natashastorni.spaces.live.com
Nao e publico, e so para quem esta no meu MSN, entao para entrar tem que usar a senha do MSN da Polly, ja que ela esta incluida no meu MSN. Beijos grandes!!! Natasha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home