
Last week was dads birthday.

I wonder why Mum says I'm looking more and more like dad everyday? Look at the hair style...

I got really dirty making a card for dad.

I still had paint under my nails for days.

We went to a lovely restaurant for dinner. Uncle Marcelo went also.

I got dressed-up and we went to the shopping to exchange some of dads presents...

And then went to one of dads students birthday parties. Dad played football with all the kids...

Then we went to Uncle Rafa and Aunty Marcelle's place for dinner.

We were celebrating dads birthday and Marcelle's masters degree.

I even got to spend some time with Uncle Rafa's parents, Juan and Bia. He is from Spain and she is from Portugal.

This week was the Festa Junina party at dads school.

I got dressed-up for the occasion of course.

Mum and I danced and had a lot of fun...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home