
It was a four day weekend for mum, dad and I.

On Wednesday night we went to my friend Giorgia's first birthday party.
I had a lot of fun on the rides...


I spent some time with my mum and dad...

And of course some other strange looking things.

A lady made me this lovely balloon, that I posed inside with dad.

I slept with mum and dad that night because dad painted my new room and the fumes were a bit too strong. But it was so nice waking-up next to my mum and dad...

On Saturday, dad went to play rugby with his friends in the park and then went to work. Mum and I went and saw Isabela. Yes, another Isabela, but her name is spelt with one 'L'. She's six and a half months old, three and a half less than me, now that I turned 10 months on the 9th.

It was nice and warm on Sunday, so I got to wear some of my summer clothes. I'm standing by myself now and bending down to pick things up.

I can say Mum, Dad and no. I dance a lot also.

Mum, Dad and I went to the shopping complex today. Dad bought mum a present for her birthday that is next week.

Then we came home and dad watched our team Corinthians win 2-1. That's why I'm so happy...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home