The Scott Family

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Changes...

I've been going through quite a lot of changes in life lately...

Nana A and Poppa G came to stay for a few days last week.

Grandad makes these funny pig noises and I can't help but laugh.

He's got this strange hairy thing on his top lip.

It's starting to get cold here in São Paulo, so I get to try out some of my beanies.

Grandad even gave me some of my favourute coconut water.

We went to the Chinese area of São Paulo for a look one of the days.

I'm starting to stand-up a lot more now.

Imagine what I'll have to wear in New Zealand if I'm wearing this here in São Paulo with 23 degrees...

I hold on to things and stay standing for ages.

I'm really enjoying living where we are now because there are heaps of other kids to play with.

The problem is all the colds and fevers I'm getting now.

Where did mum hide my milk bottle???

Dad helped with a Sports Day at his school on Saturday. Mum and I went along for a look. I saw Aunty Carolina...

Aunt Dolores and Aunty Andrade

Dad was wearing his All Black T-shirt in preparation for the Rugby World Cup in September.

I got so much attention from some of dads students.

I even got to meet this strange character.

I'm glad I'll be going to this school next year as they have this really cool bird.

Talk about changes. I'm getting my fifth tooth now. I can't stop dribbling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home