The Scott Family

Sunday, April 08, 2007

New Apartment and Lot's of Chocolate

As I have already said, we have moved into our new apartment. There are many places for me to play.
Last weekend it was my friend Marina's first birthday party.

I really liked the look of all the colourful balloons

And Marina really liked the chocolate lollypops...

At the end of the party, dad grabbed me this balloon to play with at home.

I'm learning how to wave good-bye.

With my Havaianas and hat to the side I look pretty cool.


Mum and I make a great peer, especially when she's wearing her sunglasses.

Mum and dad say I'm talking a lot. Well at least I'm trying...

On Thursday night we met some friends at the Outback for dinner.

Mum dressed me up for the occasion.

And put a little thing in my hair.

This is my Aunty Aretusa and I at the Outback.

Wow, since we have moved theres lot's of good places to play.

Including loads of cardboard boxes.

My teeth at the top are now starting to appear.

I love standing in my portable cot.

I hang onto the handles really tight.

Dad convincing me to go to the supermarket with him and mum.

Relaxing in the shopping cart.

Mum bought some fresh coconuts.

The water inside is soooo tasty.

And it was the first time I've tried to drink out of a straw.

The Easter bunny arrived and...

..brought Mum and I lot's of chocolate eggs. Of course mum will eat the lot.

It was fun playing with the crinkly wrappers anyway.


Aunty Marcelle and Uncle Rafa came around and we made a nice Easter lunch together.

AndI gave dad some cuddles...

...and some smooches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home