
We have been really slack at putting updates on this site. But finally we are back in action.

HELLO!!! I can now count to ten in English and Portuguese!!! I've got lot's of favourite animals and I still love to read, sing and dance. I like to sing the A, B, C song.

Poppa and Nana came to visit us during the Easter holiday.

I got a bit emotional about all the eggs!!!

But once I got my mouth into them....no problem.

Nana even got in on the action.

My Poppa G.

We went to Teresa's 3rd birthday party.


More chocolates!!!!

The next day Murray (who is from N.Z but lives in São Paulo with his family now), Sandra and their two boys, Lucas and Dominic came to our place for a barbeque lunch. Of course, more chocolate!!!

Our friends Marcio and Camilla came to São Paulo from Porto Alegre for the wedding of Anna and Rodrigo.

Mum, Dad and I also went to the wedding.

It was a lot of fun.


Our friends again...

The newly married couple.

Last Saturday we met Braga and his family for lunch. Braga used to work with Mum.

A blue tongue!!!

Mmmmmm!!!

On Sunday we went to the park for a bike ride. We met Tio Rafa and Tia Marcelle also.

Then we went back to their place for a barbeque. I took my pool and dad was crazy enough to get in as well.

We will put some more photos on as soon as possible. We have been having troubles with our good camera, so dad has lost his enthusiasm. Excuses, excuses...
2 Comments:
Olá Isa! Que bom que estão atualizando as fotos! Só assim pra gente matar as saudades e ver como vc está cada dia mais linda e sapeca! Grande beijo, Helena , Tia Chris e Tio Vlad
No blog do Érico foram postadas hoje (3 de maio) mas com data de 19 de abril, lindas fotos suas! Amei! Beijos da vó do Érico
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home