The Scott Family

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Toilet Training

We have been pretty quiet since our big journey up the coast of Brazil. We are short of cash and mum and dad are trying to lose the extra kilos gained during the journey!!! We managed to get out for lunch a couple of weeks ago with Uncle Sheldon, Uncle Claudio, Aunty Gabriela and my friend Érico.
The strange things my parents get me into!!!!

Hiding under some of my soft-toys and...

then jumping out is one game I like to play.

We had a picnic in the Burle Max Park.

I saw the turtles and the large goldfish.
My way of smiling at the moment!!!

I also saw the monkeys that mum fed.

Last weekend we visited Aunty Clarissa, Uncle Marco, my friend Georgia and her new brother Heitor in the hospital.

That smile again!!!
Isn't he cute!!!

I'm now doing number one's and two's on my own toilet.

I even read the newspaper like mum. Of course dad doesn't do that!!!!

On Sunday we went for lunch at Uncle Marcelo's place. He cooked us a lovely lunch and we watched the Corinthinas Vs. Palmeiras football game.



I supported the team well...

But unfortunately they lost 1 - 0. Better luck next time I suppose...


2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Toilet trained already!! That's fantastic, you must tell me your tips/tricks. I think we are months away from doing that here - which is a pain as I am over changing nappies! I love her smile - very cute! Melissaxx

5:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isabella, você é um amor, e as fotos estão queridíssimas, com suas caretas, sorrisos, atividades e progressos. Mas será que você não está torcendo para o time errado? beijos da vó do Érico

8:29 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home