The Scott Family

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hanging-Out

When dad got home on Friday I tried on his shoes to see if they fit...

They're a bit big though.

Saturday was a lovely sunny day. Aunty Marcelle and Uncle Rafa came over and we lazed around by the pool.

I also got to play a bit with them.


Dad with his beer and barbeque on the deck.

And me watching from a distance eating a bread roll in my hide-out.

Dad caught me 'surfing on the net'.

But I was just checking-out some of the photos on my site.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amei a seqüência de fotos! Isabella é o máximo! muitos beijos para vocês, da vó do Érico

9:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vc tá o máximo com os sapatos do seu pai Izabela!! Muito engraçada.
bjs das titias Grazi e Ro

9:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you are still a kiwi bloke Darren (BBQing on the deck!). Thanks for calling Shanan on his birthday, he was really touched. Our babies aren't really babies anymore are they :( I think Isabella is looking more and more like Darren everyday! Melissa xx

5:11 pm  
Blogger Joshua & Ava Madams said...

Hey Polly! I often check out what you guys are up to and see your little girl and how much she is growing! I thinks she looks so much like Darren! We have a blog as well. www.madamsfamily.blogspot.com - you can see Ava on there. Nearly 1 now! Tash.

1:17 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home