
Dad has been busy with his school reports, so has been unable to help me with my blog for some time. Well, where do I start...

I'm walking no problem now...

And can speak lot's and lot's of word in Portuguese and in English...

I've begun to string two words together like 'big ball'.

I've been playing with Barbies...

And relaxing with friends by the pool...

I've been to a couple of parties...


And swam in the plastic balls...



Lot's of sleep...

Playing at friends houses...


And many laughs.


I'm travelling this week to Vitoria in Espirito Santo to go to my cousin Melissa's 1st birthday party, so will take me another week or so to put some more photos.
Lot's of love to everyone,
Isabella.
3 Comments:
Nice to get an update. Can't believe Isabella is talking, that's great! We don't get many words out of Oscar except for 'gah'! Happy travels to Vitoria, Melissa xx
Isabella, você está cada vez mais fofa, uma gracinha! Sou visitante assídua do seu blog e fico muito contente quando seu papai faz a atualização. Beijos para todos vocês, da vó do Érico.
Isa vc esta cada dia mais Linda...
Sou sua fã...
Mts bjs...
(mamãe e papai estão de parabéns)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home