The Scott Family

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Our Trip to Vitoria

We travelled to Vitoria in Espirito Santo this week.

The airports in Brazil are a nightmare at the moment. The planes are usually delayed. Our was, so I got time to get in some reading with mum while we waited.

Out hung-out with Nana A, Aunty Brenda and my cousin Melissa quite a lot on this trip.

We went to the beach a couple of days.



We also went to the 1st birthday party of another Isabella.



I'm building-up a nice relationship with my Grandad G.

We went to Vitoria to go to the 1st birthday party of my cousin Melissa. I had a lot of fun with Aunty Gizelle.
Dad and Uncle Bernardo also had some fun on the playground.

The birthday girl and her mum.

Grandad G and I at the party. We'll be back to Vitoria next month for Christmas and New Years. Time fly's!!!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belo passeio, lindas fotos, e Isabella continua um espetáculo! Beijos para todos,
da vó do Érico

9:25 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home