The Scott Family

Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Long Road Trip...

Sorry to all those people who have been writing and asking for additions to my blog. We finally arrived back from our trip on Monday 4th February, 2008.

We left São Paulo on the 20th of December and travelled straight to Vitoria for Christmas. Here I am with Poppa, Nana A and my cousin Melissa.

I was a bit scared of Father Christmas this year.

We went to many beaches and visited lot's of family and friends.


I love the beach...

and dogs!!!

We went to a party for New Years.

Here I am with some of my relatives.

After all of this, Dad and I were really tired.

On the 7th of January we began travelling up north. We first stopped at Itaunas which is famous for it's sand dunes.



Then we went to a beach called Riacho Doce.



We then travelled to Trancoso in Bahia.

Mum and I went for a horse ride along the beach.



I got this thing done in my hair.

We visited Praia do Espelho and went to a show of Elba Ramalho with Luciana and Jair Rodrigues. I slept all the way through the show.

After Trancoso we travelled up the coast to Itacaré. We stayed a few days and then went through Salvador and up to a place called Itacimirim, which is next to Praia do Forte, which we visited the next day.
This beach is famous for it's turtle conservation programme.

Then we drove up to Aracajú, where we spent the night. The next day we drove to Maceió.

We stayed with Mums Aunty Nancy and Uncle Francisco.


We visited many beaches around Maceió. We also went by boat to Praia do Gunga.



Beautiful!

We the drove to Maragogi and visited this beach to have lunch and a swim.




The next day we travelled 7 km's by boat to dive on the reefs.





A crazy picture of my family...

The next day we travelled to Porto de Galinhas.

Mum got her hair done.

And we did some more diving with the fish.



Here is a picture of Aunty Ana Julia, her husband Vinicius and their little son Ian.


We drove back to Vitoria again. A long way!!! Poppa took Mel and I out dressed in the uniform of his favourite team Flamengo.


For a carnaval party on the beach I dressed up as a 'Baiana'.


We then returned to our home in São Paulo. After 7000 km's I was glad to be back home...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Depois de tanto jejum (quase dois meses!) uma overdose de derrubar. Fantástico! Deu para ver que a família teve férias lindas, movimentadas e divertidas. A Isabella fantasiada de baiana está sensacional (claro que ela não precisa de fantasia nenhuma para ser um arraso, uma graça). Beijos para vocês da vó do Érico.

10:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - what a fantastic trip! You went to some beautiful places, and I really loved the photo of Isabella in her traditional costume (?), and the ones underwater were funny! Isn't she just growing up so fast. Love, Melissa xx

12:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baiana, de terere e mergulhando!!!!
Fala sério é muito pra titia, vc ta lindaaaaaaaaaaa. amo vc
mil beijos da titia Grazi

8:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, entao ta explicado o sumiço: Viagem de 7000 km pelo nordeste do Brasil, que meravilha!!!
A Isabella ta ada vez mais linda!!!
bjs

7:49 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home