The Scott Family

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Holiday in Bahia

Last week Dad, Mum and I travelled to Salvador in Bahia for a holiday.

I got my photo taken with a lady dressed in typical Bahia clothes.


After staying only a couple of hours in Salvador, we travelled by boat (2 hours), to an island called Morro de Sao Paulo. That night I was straight into the pool with dad and the next day on the beach early enjoying my own little pool.


The sand tasted great...

I was fascinated by the horse next door to our hotel.

So the next day, mum, dad and I went for a one hour ride.

The movement of the horse sent me to sleep though. But now when anyone says 'horse', I bounce up and down and click like the sound a horse makes when it moves. I also do this with the word 'monkey', but I squeal like a monkey and scratch under my armpit.



The sea water was really warm.

Paradise.





We also went on a fast boat ride to another island. I fell asleep again. There must be something in that salty air...

Mum and dad went snorkeling, while I floated around in my buoy.

We had lunch on the other island with a lovely Dutch couple who we met later on in the week for dinner.



I met Aline, who liked playing with me.

After swimming in the pool with mum, I fell asleep under a cocoanut tree.

We climbed to a lighthouse in the small town and took these wonderful photos of mum and I.





I also met Ana Paula and Andre who were staying in the same hotel as us.

There were hot natural swimming pools on the beach.



A photo of me with the owners of the hotel.

And most of the staff that work there.



But unforunately we had to go back home again. What a great holiday........

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Que passeio gostoso esse que vc fez com seus pais menina linda!
Titia Grazi ama ama ama ama muito e tá morrendo de saudades. Fiquem com Deus.
Mil Bjs

8:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Que espetáculo poder acompanhar seu desenvolvimento e os belíssimos passeios que você faz com papai e mamãe, Isabella! Dá para ver como todos estão curtindo essa fase maravilhosa da vida.Continuem assim ! Um grande beijo da vó do Érico

12:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Foi um prazer poder compartilhar a companhia de vocês por alguns dias. Pollyana, Darrer e Isabella amei conheçe-los. Parabéns pela bela família que vocês formam! As fotos estão fantásticas!( o álbum inteiro esta perfeito)Fiquei encantada!
Isa vc é a menininha mais Linda e especial que eu já conheci...
Mts beijos "little princess"

9:15 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home