The Scott Family

Monday, March 05, 2007

My Friend


On Sunday we went to Uncle Marco, Aunty Clarissa and Giorgia's house for a barbeque.



Giorgia is my new friend. She's two months older than me.



Giorgia had some different toys to play with, and she enjoyed playing with the ones I took.




Then our mum's prepared us for the small pool that Giorgia got for a Christmas present.


But the water was really cold.



So I jumped into my floating ring and splashed around in the big pool with the sun on my back. I can't wait to visit Giorgia and her family again...





3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

It looks like Isabella and Giorgia are having a really great time! I am jealous of Giorgia's great hair - like Isabella, Oscar's hair is taking a while to grow :)

4:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoje é 9 de março, portanto Isabella está completando sete meses! Parabéns, abraços e beijos para todos!

7:20 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

TIA IGNES ESTÁ MANDANDO BJOS.
TE AMO MUITO!!!
VOVÓ A

7:51 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home