The Scott Family

Monday, July 07, 2008

My School Holidays


I'm into the third week of my seven week school break. On Sunday we went to a show called "Os Saltimbancos". Mum participated in this same show when she was 9 years old, so she knew all the songs.



I got my photos taken with some of the actors, but I was too scared to get one with the chicken, dog, cat and especially the donkey. They were way too scary for me!!!


Dad has started taking me to a new park with a huge sandpit and lot's of kids to play with. Mum came along today too...




I'm going to the "Hi-5" show this Friday, so I'll see if I can get some photos with the actors.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ei, Isabella!!!
Como você está linda!
Beijos, Tia Lorena e João Vitor

11:08 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home