The Scott Family

Sunday, October 22, 2006

My Trip to Vitoria

Hello everyone, I'm back!!! Mum, Dad and I went to Vitoria to visit and to go to Aunty Brenda's baby shower. This was my first trip in an aeroplane.

With Uncle Bernardo

Uncle Sergio got in a bit of practice with me before Melissa arrives.

A nice photo of mum feeding me.

I got my first doll from Nana A and Poppa G for Children's Day.

Mum and Nana on the beach.

I slept most of the time on the beach. The samba music and lot's of noise makes me sleepy.

In my little pink swimsuit. I didn't go in the water though!

With mum at the beach.

We went to have dinner at Aunty Yaskara and Uncle Alessandro's place. I have a new friend in Aunty Yaskara's tummy named Artur. He'll be born in the beginning of November.

With Grandad at Aunty Brenda's baby shower.

Aunty Brenda and Melissa at the party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home