The Scott Family

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Saturday Night Dinner

Last night Mum, Dad and I went for a lovely seafood dinner at Uncle Tiago and Aunty Fabi's house.
I was busy watching my friend Marina having a bath, when...

I was shocked by what I saw...

Marina sticking her toes in her mouth while having a bath!!!

Aunty Marcelle, Mum and Aunty Fabi all looking beautiful

Mum and I

My friend Marina, Aunty Marcelle, Mum and I

My friend Marina is going to be a hard-case when she get's older. I'm sure she is going to be a lot of fun to be with!!!

There was fish, prawns and octopus everywhere. These adult's love to eat some strange looking stuff. I prefer my mums milk anyday!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charming Isabella is two months old today (Monday, October 9). Vó Glenda (Érico's grandma) sends her hugs and kisses from Rio Grande do Sul!

12:15 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home