The Scott Family

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Recent Photos

Before my daily bath

Getting dried by mum


Nearly ready...

Mum went to vote in the Brazilian elections on Sunday. Dad was so happy that he got to use the sling with me buried inside it.

Smiling for the camera

What a face!!!

In my cot, where I don't like to stay much yet.

Looking cute for the camera

My dad and I

Lazing around on mum and dads bed.

Dad showing how tall I am getting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gostoooooooooosa!!!
Isabella você está cada dia mais fofa e linda!!!
Beijão dos titios Lorena e Augusto

9:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,Isabella!
Vó Glenda (your friend Érico's grandma) wants you to know that she delights herself in regularly visiting your blog. Great pictures! What a healthy, wholesome, lovable cute little girl you are. Vó Glenda sends her love to you & your parents.

10:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home