The Scott Family

Friday, July 17, 2009

New Zealand 09

We have been in New Zealand for the last month. Here is a glimpse at what we have been doing. It is so cold here that I get to wear my fashion outfits!


Here I am with my Great-Grandmother and Dad.

Even the sheep took notice of my `Baa-Baa Black Sheeps`.

We spent a week with Auntie Melissa, Uncle Shanan, and my cousies Oscar and Thea.

Unfortunately I was sick for five days and didn`t manage to play much with my cousins.

We visited Greg, Mercy and family and had lunch together.

We also spent some time in Uncle Diego, Aunty Wendy and my friends Gabriella and Viena`s house. We had so much fun playing together.

After Wellington we went to Rotorua. We went on the luge ride.

Dad and I bet Mum in all three races.


We then went to the Agrodome. I thought this sheep was not real until I touched it and it moved!

I got to see a sheep being sheared, a cow being milked and I even got to feed a baby lamb myself.

We also saw a sheep dog display.

We then visited Dad`s sister Catherine and her partner Lyndon in Ngaruawhahia. We then visited the Waitomo caves and saw the glow worms.

On the way back to Nana`s house in Hawera we stopped and took these two lovely photos of Mum and I.


In New Plymouth we stayed with Uncle Kyle, Aunty Ana and Isabella.

Mum painted my face like a dog.


Isabella and I with our faces painted.

We went out for dinner in Hawera with my Great-Grandmother, Nana, Aunty Dianne, Aunty Angela and Uncle Rhys.

Here I am with my Great-Grandmother and Nana.

A couple of nice photos of me outside my Nana`s house.

A nice photo of me reading with my Nana Scott.

Now the long trip back to Sao Paulo.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Adorei ver voces aqui. As fotos estao otimas. beijo grande,
Gisela

8:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great to see you- I wish we had taken more photos though! Oh well, next time I guess :) Hopefully the next two years goes quickly. Melissa & Fam xx

4:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Estou morrendo de saudades de vcs.Foi ótimo ver as fotos ,vcs estão lindos.não vejo a hora de ve-los.
AMOOOOOO MUITOOO VCSSSS
BJOS
ANGÉLICA

10:11 pm  
Anonymous Tia Lorena e João Vitor said...

Lindas fotos, Isa!
Deve ter sido uma viagem maravilhosa!
Você está cada dia mais linda!
Beijão
P.S.- João Vitor tem blog agora também!
Passa lá!

2:03 pm  
Blogger Mama said...

OI Polly

Vi o link do blog do Joao Vitor e vim conferir quem era, sua princesa esta linda! Tinha encontrado a Brenda no orkut, e vi que vcs tinham virado mamaes!
Eu tenho o Patrick esta com 10 meses, da uma olhada no Blog dele!
Vc ta morando onde?
Beijos
Carol

7:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi Polly... saudades...
A Iza continua linda... fazia tempo que eu entrei para ver as fotos, como ela cresceu rápido...

No orkut já tem fotos da minha nenem e do casamento... se der para vc ver... qdo der me liga e apareça para conhecer minha pequena...

bjos...
Bruna

2:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home