
We left São Paulo on the 22nd of December and travelled directly to Vitoria. On the 24th I met up with Santa Claus.

A photo of us on New Years Eve.

We then spent ten days in and around Fortaleza in the north of Brasil.

We had lots of fun together. I enjoyed riding on the dune buggy's.



We stayed a lot of our time in Fortaleza with some of our friends from São Paulo.

We went to the beach most days.



Where I took advantage of the shade and sunshine to take my afternoon naps.

I'm now swimming by myself. We'll with the help of my Tweety Buoys!

Mum has family in Fortaleza. We met with them a couple of times while we were away.

Mum, Dad and I spent a few days in Canoa Quebrada which is a few hours drive from Fortaleza.


I got to ride a donkey along the beautiful beach.

And of course, more dune buggy trips.

We visited the coloured sands at Morro Branco.



We the had a barbeque with our family in Fortaleza before we returned to Vitoria. We spent another week in Vitoria before returning back to São Paulo. What a great holiday!
2 Comments:
Wow - it was an amazing holiday! Melissaxx
Olá Polly...
Qto tempo não nos falamos...
Mas tenho novidades...
Preciso que me passe seu endereço para eu mandar o convite do meu casmaento que será 20/03/2009 as 20:15...
Estou gravida e tivemos q adinhantar tudo...
Adivinha para que mês está previsto o parto???
A partir de 06 de Agosto... rsrs...
Saudades...Izabella está grande e linda... e vc continua poderosa...
Bjos
Bruna
bruna@contabilpirituba.com.br
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home