The Scott Family

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My 2nd Birthday


Last Saturday was my 2nd birthday party. It had a 'clown' theme as I'm always talking about them.

We fitted 110 people into the party place in our condominium.


I had a lot of fun on the 'bouncy castle' with my friends.

With my uncle Sergio and my cousin Mel.

My 'Dinda' and I


With my good friend Giorgia.


Some friends from school.

Then the clown arrived to get the party going.



But this was my reaction to the clown!!!




My Friend Henrique is in the background.

The clown painted lot's of peoples faces.



Time to sing Happy Birthday.








With my friend Isabella and her Grandma.





The cake was reeaaallllyyy good.

My cousy Mel and my Dinda Brenda.

This is as close as I let the clown get to me.


Until I noticed he was behind me.

I even had some time at the end of the night to dance with Mel.

Clowning around with Aunty Aretusa.


And Aunty Marcelle.

Wow, look at all those presents!!!

I had a wonderful birthday party. Thank-you to all those people who came!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Que festa divertida, com tantos amigos e parentes, tanta gente bonita e alegre a lhe desejar felicidades, Isabella! Daqui do Rio Grande do Sul mandamos também o nosso abraço carinhoso, desejando que sua vida continue sempre assim feliz. Beijos dos avós do Érico

9:53 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home