What a Day!!!
Well...today started as normal. A nice drink of warm milk, a morning nap and my usual bath in luxurious soaps while being massaged. I pretend I don't like it, but I love it!!!

Mum and Nana A took me on my first street outing in my 'flash' pram. Mum wanted to check-out how much I weigh...

Ooopppsss!!!! I just could not hold on. It feels so free without my nappy on. The good news is that I've put on weight. I now weigh 3600 grams.

Dad had just changed me and was beginning to put on a new nappy. I thought it was just a little fart that needed to come out, but look what happened!!! Sorry Dad, I didn't mean it...ha ha

1 Comments:
Do you know what is worse than having date in the pictures? Having wrong date. Come on Darren...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home