Today I'm six days old. Dad has taken to trying to change my nappies on his own, but he takes way too long!!! My stomach is still hurting a lot, especially late at night and until the sun starts coming up...
Keep up with the nappy changing! I was worried at first but it definitely gets quicker and easier. The crying is hard to take at first, but then you realise that changing is going to upset them anyway.
Isabella is looking like a healthy and happy 6 day old :-) Keep up the great work!
1 Comments:
Keep up with the nappy changing! I was worried at first but it definitely gets quicker and easier. The crying is hard to take at first, but then you realise that changing is going to upset them anyway.
Isabella is looking like a healthy and happy 6 day old :-) Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home